Case Study #1
Veterinary Clinic Scientific Sterilizer Rebuild
- A veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturer, which manufactures an extensive line of biological and pharmaceutical products for cattle, swine, horses, and pets.
- The client had several older sterilizers with controls and piping packages that were becoming unreliable.
- The sterilizers were very large and would require significant construction to be replaced with new sterilizers.
- The combination of new sterilizers costs, construction costs, and manufacturing down-time, would require a monumental expenditure by the client.
- Worked with the clients project manager to develop a plan to rebuild their current sterilizers on-site.
- Completely dismantled, cleaned, painted and hydrostatically tested the sterilizer vessel to verify vessel integrity.
- Provided the client with brand new all stainless steel piping packages including new in place filter sterilization package.
- Installed brand new Encore® controls with user friendly color touch screens. Controls were custom programmed to the clients specifications.
- Assisted the client's calibration and validation personnel in commissioning the sterilizers for use.
- The rebuilt sterilizers are providing the client with consistent performance.
- The client was able to meet all of their needs without large expenditures for construction and manufacturing down-time.
- The new control system gives the client flexibility to request additional custom programming to meet their expanding needs.