Case Study #2
Service/Install for Teaching and Research Hospital
- A major teaching and research hospital dedicated to advancing the science of saving lives in an environment that encourages discovery and collaboration.
- The client had purchased several washers and sterilizers from various manufactures as part of a major expansion project.
- The original contracted firm responsible for the installation and start up of the newly purchased equipment was not able to complete the project as promised.
- The deadline to complete the project and open the building was fast approaching.
- Finding one service provider that could both install all equipment as well as provide preventative maintenance service on various brands of equipment after the building was opened was extremely difficult.
- Drawing from our vast knowledge and experience within the decontamination and sterilization industry, we were quickly able to assess the situation and develop a plan to install all equipment including BL3 sterilizers.
- Worked very closely with the OEM's of all equipment to build the proper infrastructure support system to maintain peak performance of all units.
- Developed customer specific parts stock and maintenance plans to minimize downtime in the highly demanding research environment.
- Successfully completed an "all hands on deck" effort to finish the installation of all equipment in time for the ribbon cutting ceremony for the building.
- All units are currently maintained to perform at or above manufactures specifications.
- Downtime is kept to a minimum due to conscientious maintenance efforts and constant communication with the client to maintain a flexible maintenance plan that works within there ever changing needs.