Case Study #4
Encore® Series Food Laboratory Sterilizers
- An International Leader of Food Testing and Consulting Laboratories
- The client was constructing a brand new flagship laboratory and research facility in North America.
- Nine sterilizers with state of the art control systems were needed.
- The sterilizers needed to have the capability for acute temperature control.
- A tight deadline had to be adhered to for installation and commissioning of the sterilizers for the client's grand opening.
- Worked with the clients project manager to provide nine Encore® series sterilizers.
- Completed the build and testing of all nine sterilizers at our plant in Tonganoxie, KS ahead of schedule.
- Shipped the sterilizers to the customers new flagship facility and sent multiple technicians to install and commission all nine sterilizers before the deadline.
- Calibrated each sterilizer control and worked with the client's personnel to run test loads and assure temperature standards were achieved.
- The Encore® series sterilizers are providing the client with the state of the art control systems they needed for their flagship laboratory along with consistent and reliable performance.
- The new control system gives the client flexibility to request additional custom programming to meet their expanding needs.